- Management consulting
- Customer Advisory
Customer Advisory teams focus on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues and controlling costs — which all organizations, in all industries, should address in order to flourish. We help companies identify risks and optimize operations that are used to support their strategic business objectives and financial goals.
Organizations have a range of options to help them manage and improve performance, including process and control design, shared services models and outsourcing. Our firms’ Customer Advisory professionals seek to empower clients to make better business decisions — decisions that are at the heart of successful business transformation and change management efforts.
Customer Advisory teams serve our firms’ leading clients in all industries. Our professionals bring extensive experience and work collaboratively with clients, advising them on:
Managing and reducing materials costs
Improving service to the customer
Optimizing overall internal supply chain costs
Reducing supply chain risk
Product design efficiency
In addition the Customer Advisory team can transform the business by helping clients think through:
Operations risk management
Strategic cash generation
Working capital optimization
Rapid value procurement
Product portfolio risk
Integrated supply chain planning
Cost management & optimization
Customer Advisory teams can assist our firms’ clients with:
Rapid value procurement
Focuses on optimizing strategic sourcing, consolidation of the supply base, improved contract management, improved inventory management through purchase execution and procurement process effectiveness.
Working capital management
Designs and embeds approaches to develop and implement visibility, control and generation of cash and working capital across the business operations.
Supply chain optimization
Advises on lean manufacturing, lean six sigma, operations, product lifecycle management, logistics, sourcing, and distribution.
Advises on mergers of business organizations (called post merger integration), shortly after a deal is finalized or years after many mergers have been executed.
Provide insights in to managing the entire life cycle of a customer, helps with visibility into customer segmentation and assists in increase customer retention and acquisition.
Our member firms work with clients to align their finance organizations with the strategies and needs of their businesses to realize and sustain value over the long term.
Given today’s vast ecosystem of expanding complexity, it’s no wonder CEOs are demanding more from CFOs and the finance function to help with achieving competitive advantage. To succeed and thrive, CFOs need to drive and optimize global business strategy, leverage financial data and analytics to achieve profitable growth, capitalize on a dynamic regulatory environment, partner across all business functions, and strategically develop top talent.
Our network of financial management professionals help support the growing agenda and increased responsibilities of the CFO by integrating innovative approaches and deep expertise to deliver real results. Aimed at helping to maximize the finance function's performance and increase its value to the business, our teams provide a range of services to help organizations to become leaders in finance.
Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
EPM is the primary driver of the finance function’s value contribution to the business. By integrating planning across all business domains and functions, and through delivery of enhanced performance reporting, analysis and insight across the enterprise, organizations can anticipate and adapt to market conditions more swiftly and intelligently—ultimately empowering them to act decisively on what matters most.
EPM services include the following offerings:
- Cash & Working Capital Management
- Consolidations & Disclosure Management
- Costing & Profitability Analysis
- Integrated Planning (Business & Financial)
- Performance Reporting & Analysis
Efficient Finance Operations
An efficient finance function helps identify and deliver specific improvements in order to unlock value and resources thus freeing up time for improved decision support activities. It is founded on a robust platform of integrated operational and transactional finance activities.
These services include the following offerings:
- Finance Process Optimization
- Lean Finance
- Finance Function Review & Benchmarking
- Quality Close & Integrated Reporting
Operations excellence can drive not only cost savings that can be seen in the bottom line, but improve business value, mitigate risks and create transparency in supply management.
We support our clients across industries in business led, technology enabled transformations, reliably targeting and delivering value – from strategy to result. KPMG International has expanded its global footprint to become one of the world's leading suppliers of consultancy services in strategic sourcing, procurement and supply chain management.
Let us help you with full-scale business model transformations as well as targeted improvements. Our combination of financial rigor, deep analytical capabilities, and extensive subject matter expertise cuts across industries and geographies to help you improve operations, including these key areas below:
Our Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, fraud analytics and risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury and financial instruments, and the supply chain to augment and enhance an organizations’ existing internal audit capabilities.
It works to make internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programs, and risk and controls management more efficient and effective.
Hot button issues for business leaders include a range of complex matters, including:
- IA strategic sourcing (right resources, right place, right time)
- enterprise risk management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing)
- regulatory compliance
- contract compliance
- corporate governance
- global sustainability/climate change
- continuous auditing/monitoring
- integrated assurance.
The internal audit function and risk and controls management are often at the forefront in dealing with these matters. Their effectiveness and efficiency can have a major influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.
Our IARCS practice works with internal audit directors and audit committees to develop a quality internal audit function that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities and enhances organizational value. Our member firms' services include:
- evaluating internal audit functions and providing co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- deploying continuous auditing/monitoring techniques
- designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management
- driving Sarbanes-Oxley and equivalent regulations compliance
- rationalizing monitoring functions and governance practices
- enhancing recoveries and compliance with contracts
- advising on social responsibility and climate change reporting
The prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud and misconduct
Our Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our firms' clients deal with:
- fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- tracing funds, assets, companies and individuals
- commercial disputes
- regulatory compliance
- managing risk on buying or selling a business
- intellectual property and contract governance
- preventing and detecting fraud or financial crime.
We can also deploy technology tools to help clients deal effectively with large amounts of data and documentation, to manage and disclose important material or highlight fraud, weaknesses and business opportunities from within corporate data.
Vanianiktadbir’s aims to provide our firms' clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.
With the increase in complexity of the business environment and transactions, financial reporting is becoming increasingly challenging. This challenge is amplified by the significant changes being envisaged in the financial reporting standards in many jurisdictions. Numerous companies are also seeking to improve their processes to achieve timely and accurate financial reporting.
VNT’s member firms' Accounting Advisory Services practice comprises of a dedicated team providing accounting and financial reporting advice and support to member firms audit and non-audit clients on a wide range of transactions and events.
Our firm serve many of the world's leading multinational corporations in Iran as well as financial investors on a recurring and event-driven basis. Our teams have a variety of skills including technical knowledge and experience, regulatory and standard setting experience, complex transaction and event understanding and process enhancement and project management capabilities.
Increasing global concerns about financial risk
Our firm offers a broad ranging financial risk management service. We help international banks, insurance companies, asset managers and corporate and public clients identify, assess, manage, report and limit the risks they face.
Global concerns about financial risk have been increasing. In this climate, enterprises of all kinds and sizes want robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
VNT’s Financial Risk Management professionals work with financial institutions and other corporate clients to attain these objectives.
In our firm’s work with clients we highlight concerns and help improve processes, governance and strategy across a range of matters, including:
- credit risk measurement and management
- operational risk measurement and management
- market and liquidity risks
- economic capital management
- capital adequacy & regulatory services
- actuarial services & financial statement support
- commodity & energy risk management
- financial instruments accounting
- insurance risk assessment
- Basel II and Solvency II transformation
- quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- financial engineering
- risk management in transactions
- finance and treasury management and transformation
- asset management advisory
As you execute your company’s growth strategy through acquisitions you will reach a number of decision points. From identifying target markets and potential targets to running an efficient transaction process and realizing upside or synergy value, we help you confidently navigate the complexities of buying a business, unlocking value at every stage.
We help identify key risks and rewards throughout the acquisition life cycle – even for the most complex deals. We help you align deals with your strategic business objectives, maintain compliance and enhance value from integration and potential upside opportunity.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions during the critical stages of planning and executing an acquisition.
- Deal strategy: How do I maximize shareholder value and returns?
- Option identification: What businesses can I acquire in my target markets?
- Evaluation: What is the asset worth to me?
- Deal execution: How do I get the deal done at the right price?
- Pre-close: How do I plan for a successful Day 1?
- 100 days: What is my plan for delivering the deal value?
- Value realization: How do I maximize value?
When it comes to selling a business, a successful strategy requires active portfolio management and a well-planned divestment process.
Our Deal Advisory professionals are forward-looking specialists with a broad range of skills, deep industry expertise, and a view on the future, to help you stay in front of the issues and avoid loss of value. From helping you understand the potential risks and rewards of a divestiture to supporting you in minimizing value leakage, we assess your situation and support your negotiating position to maximize the sales price and execute the deal with minimal disruption to the remaining business operations.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages in planning and executing divestitures.
- Portfolio strategy: How do I maximize shareholder value?
- Exit options: What are my strategic exit options to maximize shareholder value?
- Preparing for exit: How do I prepare the business for exit?
- Deal execution: How do I get the deal done at the right price?
- Pre-close: Am I ready to close?
- Post-close: How do I capture the value created?
Create and set-up of a new joint venture or business combination requires specialized skills in not only assessing the legal and tax environments, but also the capital market provisions in the local environment.
VNT’s joint venture experts can support you from pre-deal strategy and partner identification through to implementation and governance to power up your joint venture or business combination. We have global resources to connect you with local relationships and knowledge so that you have a full understanding of the strategic, financial, operational, and legal implications of creating and setting up a joint venture or alliance. We also help you understand the implications of the business combination on your entire business and ensure your long-term maintenance and exit strategies are an early consideration in the creation phase.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages from creation to operation of a business combination.
- Understanding the strategy: What are the key objectives for entering into a partnership?
- Options appraisal: Where, how and with whom should I partner?
- Opportunity evaluation: What are the risks and rewards and is this the best way to create value?
- Partnership design: What does the partnership need to succeed?
- Deal execution: How can I negotiate the best deal?
- Plan implementation: How should I plan for a successful implementation?
- Powering up: Am I delivering a successful partnership?
Deliver, optimize or exit are stages of the life cycle that a joint venture may go through with significant challenges. To meet the objectives of a joint venture or alliance often requires close management of sensitive relationships (often across cultures and borders), in addition to the usual contractual and operating challenges of a business. Using a non-traditional, tailored approach to meet your needs, our globally experienced joint venture practitioners can help to preserve maximum value throughout the life cycle.
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions through the critical stages from issue identification to operating optimization or exit.
- Reviewing current status: Is the joint venture / alliance fit for purpose and delivering its objectives?
- Diagnosing issues and designing solutions: Why is the joint venture / alliance not fit for purpose and what options are available to reset or optimize the business?
- Developing and executing the transformation plan: What needs to be done and how do I ensure that I execute the plan effectively?
- Assessing the governance and reporting functions: Are governance and reporting structures meeting their objectives?
- Evaluating exit options: Is the joint venture / alliance a sustainable business or is exiting a feasible alternative?